- Made in Europe
- Clean & Non-Toxic Skincare
- Professional Skincare
Part of Arkana’s Acid Therapy Series, the Pyruvic Flower Peel is ideal for mature and atrophic skin and skin in need of exfoliation. The peel has dermoplastic properties, meaning it rejuvenates and rebuilds skin structure while stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. It also reduces the shallow scars and stretch marks. This peel is formulated only for professional use in a spa or beauty salon.Includes Vecticell® Retinol 30 mg/g, Vecticell® AEC 30 mg/g, Ferulic Acid 30 mg/g
Availability: Out of stock
pH 1.0. 45% of pyruvic acid + 20% of Flower Acid + 5% of lactic acid. Original ArkAnA formula. Combination of natural AHA+ BHA+ AkA acids with pyruvic acid.
Our products are formulated and made in Europe, following the strictest rules of European Union governing quality and safety. Our European skincare is made of the highest quality active ingredients. All our skincare is free of the 1,300+ harmful ingredients that are allowed in the USA.
Our products are clean and safe. They do no include carcinogens, irritants, endocrine disrupting agents, parabens, formaldehyde ... and many other harmful ingredients. No harsh chemicals and toxins, only the best in skincare for you. We use the cleanest, professional-grade ingredients that are effective while remaining safe.
Professional skincare products are only offered to professionals. A product may be classified as "Pros Only" when the type of ingredients, or their concentration, require professional training to ensure safe and proper usage.
|Quantity||1 Drop Dispenser Bottle|
|Volume||1.02 fl oz|
|Dimensions||1.97 x 1.97 x 4.34 in (W x H x L)|
Write Your Own Review
For professional use only.
Preparation for peeling:
1. Clean the skin with Acid Cleansing Gel.
2. Degrease the skin with Degreasing Lotion using a swab.
3. Protect birthmarks and sensitive areas (eyebrows, nose wings, lower eyelids,
eye corners, lip red, minor damage) by applying Post Treat Ointment.
4. Apply Bioactive Face Toner compresses to the eyelids.
5. Measure approximately 2-3 ml of Pyruvic Flower Peel into the treatment glass. Apply 1-2 layers of peeling with a cotton pad. For sensitive skin, 1-layer application is recommended. The average application time for one layer is 1-2 minutes.
Neutralization and calming of the skin
6. Then proceed to calming. Take 5 ml of Acid Neutraliser into the treatment glass and apply with rods or a brush to the treatment area. Leave the neutralizer on the skin for about 1-2 minutes and then remove it with cotton pads and cold water.
7. Wash the skin with a swab moistened with Bioactive Face Toner.
8. Apply Post Treat Serum and then massage in Post Treat Mask.
9. Apply SPF
Pyruvic Acid, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Anthocyanins