- Made in Europe
- Clean & Non-Toxic Skincare
- Professional Skincare
Take an improved approach to acid care with the Acid Therapy series from Arkana and the Mandelic Forte Peel. This peel is recommended for oily and contaminated skin, mature skin, and photoaging or discolored skin. A high concentration of mandelic acid increases firmness and reduces sagging skin. Only for professional use. Mandelic Acid 500 mg/g.
Availability: Out of stock
New formula improved with a solution of increasing the penetration of acids. Better bioavailability and acid penetration. Increased effect and preparation effectiveness.
Our products are formulated and made in Europe, following the strictest rules of European Union governing quality and safety. Our European skincare is made of the highest quality active ingredients. All our skincare is free of the 1,300+ harmful ingredients that are allowed in the USA.
Our products are clean and safe. They do no include carcinogens, irritants, endocrine disrupting agents, parabens, formaldehyde ... and many other harmful ingredients. No harsh chemicals and toxins, only the best in skincare for you. We use the cleanest, professional-grade ingredients that are effective while remaining safe.
Professional skincare products are only offered to professionals. A product may be classified as "Pros Only" when the type of ingredients, or their concentration, require professional training to ensure safe and proper usage.
|Quantity||1 Drop Dispenser Bottle|
|Volume||1.02 fl oz|
|Dimensions||1.97 x 1.97 x 4.34 in (W x H x L)|
Write Your Own Review
For professional use only.
Preparation for peeling:
1. Clean the skin with Acid Cleansing Gel.
2. Degrease the skin with Degreasing Lotion using a swab.
3. Protect birthmarks and sensitive areas (eyebrows, nose wings, lower eyelids,
eye corners, lip red, minor damage) by applying Post Treat Ointment.
4. Apply Bioactive Face Toner compresses to the eyelids.
5. Measure approximately 2-3 ml of Mandelic Forte Peel into the treatment glass. Apply 1-2 layers of peeling with a cotton pad or a rough swab. The choice of application method, the number of layers applied, the intensity of rubbing in and the time of application of the peeling depends on the individual skin reaction. The average application time for one layer is 1-2 minutes.
Neutralization and calming of the skin
6. Then proceed to calming. Take 5 ml of Acid Neutraliser into the treatment glass and apply with rods or a brush to the treatment area. Leave the neutralizer on the skin for about 1-2 minutes and then remove it with cotton pads and cold water.
7. Wash the skin with a swab moistened with Bioactive Face Toner.
8. Apply Post Treat Serum and then massage in Post Treat Mask.
9. Optionally, finally apply SPF
Mandelic Acid, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide