Professional Account Terms & Conditions
Professional accounts are available to individuals and businesses that offer professional skin care and beauty treatment services. With a Professional account, you can purchase our Professional products, as well as have the opportunity to make a profit by reselling our retail products to your customers.
In this document where it says “we” or “our” it refers to EuroBeautiful, and where it says “you”, “your”, or “Professional” it means the Professional account holder.
Professional accounts are only available to established businesses and individuals that provide professional skin care and beauty treatment services to consumers, and that can demonstrate their qualifications to handle professional-grade skin care and beauty products, for example, by holding an esthetician license or employing estheticians and skincare professionals.
This type of account is not available to individuals that want to purchase professional-grade products for their personal use.
At this moment we are only accepting applications for Professionals located within the 48 contiguous states in the US.
Only Professionals are allowed to order our professional-grade products marked “Pros Only” on our website. Additionally, only Professionals may back-order out of stock products.
Professionals may request products not listed on the website but that are offered by manufacturers. Please note that some products may not be available in the United States for various reasons.
We have regular shipments from manufacturers, about once a month. When you order out of stock products, the order will be included in the next available shipment from the manufacturer.
We keep in stock and ship products that have an expiration date not shorter than 8 months out.
Professional accounts receive an automatic 50% discount on any purchase of $1,500 or more. At this moment there are no other discount tiers available, and we do not negotiate custom pricing agreements.
Offers and promotions for retail customers are not available for Professionals, including free shipment.
Listed prices are usually updated twice a year, during spring and fall. We reserve the right to update listed prices at any time, without prior notice. Any quotes provided are based on listed prices at the time the quote is produced and are not a price commitment from us.
Ordering and Shipping
To place your order and receive the automatic discount you must log in before checking out using the email address registered on your Professional account. All orders must be placed on our website and must be paid on checkout. At this moment we only accept credit cards issued in the United States.
When checking out, you can select from a variety of shipping options. At this moment we offer services by USPS and UPS. This is a pass-through cost, and its pricing is based on product weight, delivery address, and type of service selected.
We reserve the right to refuse the sale or limit the quantity that may be ordered of specific products, without prior notice. We also may require verification of order information prior to processing any order. Please plan accordingly, especially when placing large orders.
All orders are processed as soon as possible, and products in stocks are normally shipped by the next business day. We commit to ship in stock products no later than 2 business days after the order is placed. We cannot delay shipment of orders or store products that you have ordered and that are in stock.
When your order includes out of stock products, you can expect to receive those products within 4 to 6 weeks after your order is placed. This accounts for the time needed for processing orders, transport, customs and warehouse processing. We will inform you of the estimated times once we place our next order with the manufacturer. Please place your orders ahead of time to account for any delays out of our control. We are not responsible for such delays.
For Professional accounts all sales are final. However, returns are generally accepted in the following cases:
- When the product shows clear manufacturing defects. You must report this to us as soon as the defect is identified by you, and you must provide us with your explanation and evidence to support your claim. We may require the product to be shipped back to us. Once the return is approved, we will issue a credit to your account. Such returns should be reported no later than 6 months after the product is delivered to you.
- When the product has been damaged in transit, and you report such damage to us no later than 7 days after the product is delivered to you. We may ask for evidence of damages during shipment, as we may need the information for insurance claims purposes. We may also ask for unopened and unused products to be shipped back to us. Once the return is approved, we will ship a replacement product as soon as it is available in stock.
All return requests must be approved by us. We will consider other types of situations on a case by case basis.
Restrictions on Product Reselling
Professional-grade products, marked “Pros Only” on our website, are intended for use only by the Professional as part of their professional skin care and beauty treatment services. Professional products may not be resold.
Professionals are allowed to resell retail products. Professionals must observe the following restrictions when reselling products:
- Products may not be removed from their original package nor be repackaged or rebranded.
- Products may not be sold outside of the United States.
- Products may only be available for purchase in retail locations owned by the Professional, or in websites and apps owned by the Professional. Products may not be re-listed on any 3rd-party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Facebook, etc.
- Products may not be sold to other professionals, distributors, retailers, or resellers.
- Products should be normally offered at least the same price as listed on our website. You may offer special and temporary discounts and promotions on the price of the products you resell. However, the price may not be lower than 30% below the retail price listed on our website.
- Professionals may advertise the product and drive customers to the Professional own retail locations, websites, and apps. Ad design and content should reasonably follow and be consistent with the product brand, including colors, voice tone, target audience, and price point. Ads may only advertise specific products and not whole product brands. Ads may not imply that the Professional is the manufacturer or exclusive distributor of the products, or owner of the product brand. Ads should not make unreasonable or unsubstantiated claims about the product. Professionals may not advertise in any of the following online advertising platforms that utilize competitive bidding: Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, eBay. These restrictions are applicable to all forms of advertising and promotions regardless of whether it is paid or not.
The non-adherence to any of these restrictions may result in termination of your Professional account.
We make no warranty, express or implied, except that the products sold substantially conform to descriptions and samples. As a Professional you understand that the results of using our products may vary from person to person depending on a variety of factors outside of our control, and that such variation, as well as any adverse or unsatisfactory results in individual cases are not evidence of product defect. In no event shall EuroBeautiful be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EuroBeautiful its officers, employees, agents, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered directly or indirectly as a result of using any of the products purchased from EuroBeautiful.
You agree that we do not purport to render professional or expert advice. It is your sole responsibility to use the products as intended and within your professional judgement.
We reserve the right to reject applications for Professional accounts, and to terminate a Professional account, for any reason, and without prior notice.
We may change these terms from time to time. Your continuing ordering on our website is understood as acceptance of updated terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated on 06/25/2020.